LV louvre van
About the exhibit
Static exhibit under restoration
This vehicle arrived at the Parramatta Park tramway on 30 June 1983, following purchase from the NSWGR. After the 1993 fire, the van remained in open storage until its transfer to Valley Heights on 4 February 1998.
Steam Tram and Railway Preservation (Co-op) Society trading as Valley Heights Steam Tramway
Representative of the milk traffic vehicles. Built by the NSWGR (NSW Government Railways) in Eveleigh in 1910.
Acquired by the Steam Tram and Railway Preservation Society to be used as a representative of the long closed Camden tramway/railway.